- IVANČICA was founded - the first company for employment of persons with disabilities in the former Yugoslavia for the purpose of employment of chronically ill persons
- established protective workshop DES with the purpose of employing deaf and hard of hearing people
- established protective workshop OSVIT with the purpose of employing disabled workers
- established protective workshop ZIRI with the purpose of employing the physically disabled, and persons prone to antisocial behavior
- by merging the protective workshops DES, IVANČICA, OSVIT and ZIRI, which operated in the area of the city of Zagreb, DIOZ is created
February 28, 1996.
- based on the contract on the transformation of the socially-owned company DIOZ d.o.o. The Institution for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons through Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (abbreviated URIHO) is entered in the court Register of the Commercial Court in Zagreb
June 20, 2000.
- councilors of the City Assembly unanimously accept the URIHO Restructuring and Rehabilitation Program
- established the “Ivančica” recognition system, which is awarded every year on URIHO-s Day on December 2. to deserving individuals and institutions wich participate in various ways in promoting the professional rehabilitation of persons with disabilities and their employment
- obtained EN ISO 9001: 2000, Certificate for quality management system
April 8, 2009.
- as part of URIHO, the first Work center for Persons with Disabilities in the Republic of Croatia will start operating
January 21, 2011.
- as part of the “Employer of the Year for Persons with Disabilities for 2010” award, a special award was given to the URIHO Institution for exceptional contribution to professional rehabilitation and employment of persons with disabilities
June 9, 2011.
- the first virtual workshop for unemployed persons with disabilities in the Republic of Croatia opened within the first Uriho EU project
- the institution changed its name, the word for the disabled was deleted from the name, which harmonized the name with the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, as well as the positive regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
- launched In-Portal, the first news portal for people with disabilities in this part of Europe
- Opened Contact center, as a result of the project "Education and empowerment of students with physical and visual impairments for integration into the labor market"
- started the implementation of the project funded by the European Union "On-the-job training program for the long-term unemployed with disabilities - a pilot project for assistant chefs"
- in the Old Town Hall presented the Feasibility Study of the URIHO complex
- introduced EN ISO 14001: 2004, a standard that introduces a system of environmental management and protection
- celebrated the 70th anniversary of the continuous working the institution of URIHO
- "S-Chool by URIHO" school clothing and footwear store opened
- a renovated space was opened in the Tisak and cardboard plant in Novaki Samoborski
- launched a pilot project for EU-funded assistant chefs and cleaners